Complete the My Strengths Tool
Complete this activity Online
You’re good at so many things – and you might not even know it yet.
So, what are strengths and why on earth should you care about them?
A strength is something you are good at and enjoy doing. If you know what your strengths are it can help you explore your options when you’re making decisions about work and learning.
Getting a handle on your strengths is particularly important if you are:
- making your subject choices
- trying to work out what job would suit you
- considering a career change
- thinking about doing a uni or college course
- trying to find positive language to boost your CV.
The My World of Work 'My Strengths' tool is quick and easy to use. When you’re done you'll get a personalised strengths report which is packed full of information on all those great things that make you tick.