TELL US: Dear Historic Sites
This activity has finished. You can no longer earn points for completing this activity.
We want to find out about any experiences you have had visiting historic sites. Have you visited any sites recently? Did you use the Young Scot discounted entry fee? Did you enjoy the visit? Or have you never visited a historic site before, if the answer is yes, then why?
Wondering what to write? You can think about:
- If you have visited any historic sites in 2018?
- How often do you visit Historic Environment Scotland/National Trust for Scotland sites and if this has changed during 2018?
- If you visit historical/cultural sites managed by other organisations?
- If you have visited a site then what was your experience like?
- If you have used the Young Scot £1 discount or not and why?
- Any other ways that Historic Environment Scotland could engage or encourage young people to get involved in their work (e.g. volunteering opportunities, work placements, involvement in service design, etc)?
During the Year of Young People 2018 we worked with Historic Environment Scotland to help you access amazing historical sites across Scotland for just £1 entry.
Your responses are completely anonymous and you can leave at any time.
Collect points: Complete the survey to share your experiences of historic sites and collect 50 points.