REGISTER: One Planet Picnic
Complete this activity Online
Keep Scotland Beautiful are inviting you to host your own One Planet Picnic!
One Planet Picnic is a picnic that is good for you and good for the planet! Take the lead on a One Planet Picnic, invite your friends and enjoy a delicious, sustainable picnic in your own garden or local park! Planning your picnic food can help reduce waste; preparing your own food is rewarding; and sharing food with friends and family is fun!
For sustainable ingredients, think about:
- Locally grown fresh food that is in season.
- Fairly traded ingredients.
- Ingredients that have been grown organically.
There are lots of reasons to take part!
- It’s a fun way to try out new tastes or enjoy old favourites.
- Buying local produce means your money supports local people and businesses.
- You can begin to recognise and enjoy foods that are better for the environment (as well as for you).
- It’s something you can do with friends and family.
- Impress your friends with your fabulous food. You can find some great recipes in this Eat Better Feel Better meal planner.
Find out more and register at the Keep Scotland Beautiful website. You can collect 150 points for registering!