APPLY: YoYP Thrive Challenge #YoYP2018
Complete this activity Online
This activity finishes on 22 June 2018
The YoYP 2018 Thrive Challenge is a competition to win a £1,000 grant for a local organisation which aims to get people in their community active.
You will work in partnership with a local organisation or practitioner to develop a Thrive themed social action project focused on getting more inactive people active.
Before you consider applying we recommend that you review the Thrive toolkit.
Each application will be scored against the following criteria:
- The project’s vision and ambition
- How the project will implement Thrive and contribute to Thrive learning
- How the project will support inactive people to become more active
- How the project will improve well being
- How the project will promote the Year of Young People 2018
Collect 100 points when you email to receive an application form!
Note: The application deadline is 5pm, Friday 22nd June.