WRITE: Young Reporters 2017
This activity has finished. You can no longer earn points for completing this activity.
Are you aged between 11 and 21 and care about the environment? Do you want to make a positive change in your community? Become a Young Reporter and have your say on the sustainability issues that matter to you.
By taking part you can:
- Build skills and gain confidence for your CV or personal statement
- Have your voice heard and make an impact in your local area
Collect 500 Reward points when you:
- Write an article or blog, take some photographs or make a video about an environmental issue that matters to you and your community. Submit by 30th November to be eligible!
Collect more Reward points when you:
- Submit a report and it's featured on the Rewards website as the 'Report of the Month'!
- Investigate an environmental topic you care about
- Choose a media type to create your report – written, photographic or video
- Take part as an individual or as part of a small group
- Share your finished report with your community – e.g. through social media or in your school/university news
- Remember you must be aged between 11 and 21 to take part!