COMPLETE: "Dear Death…” Letter
Complete this activity Online
We are gathering anonymous letters from young people across Scotland about your perceptions and experiences of death. Take part by sharing your story.
Wondering what to write? Think about:
- Your perceptions/opinions of death.
- What words do you use instead of death?
- Any family members, friends and peers experiences with death.
- Your own experiences of death – where did you go for support? Did you get help from friends, family, or your school? Did you look for any information online?
- Young people’s relationships with death – what would help you to be more open about death, dying and bereavement?
Your story may be used as part of an information campaign by Young Scot or the Scottish Government but will remain completely anonymous. We will request your basic details (age and location) to map out all of the stories.
If you wish to talk with someone about your experiences relating to death or would just like some more information visit young.scot online.