VOLUNTEER: Baxters Loch Ness Marathon #Active
Complete this activity Online
This activity finishes on 16 September 2018
Each year, over 8000 runners come and take part in the Baxters Loch Ness Marathon & Festival of Running (22nd - 23rd September).
It's the UK’s most spectacular marathon, with spectacular scenery, fantastic atmosphere and a truly memorable experience for everyone taking part!
Our friends at the event are looking for volunteers to support the festival. All the money that is raised for charity, all those runners meeting their personal challenges – it’s all made more possible by the commitment of volunteers!
Collect 250 points when you volunteer at the Baxters Loch Ness Marathon & Festival of Running!
Available volunteer roles:
- Registration team – meet and greet runners and hand out their race packs (Saturday – 09:00 – 18:00, all day or ½ day shifts)
- Drink & feed stations – hand out drinks and refreshments (Sunday – 09:00 – 15:00, depending on location)
- Finish line crew – hand out medals, t-shirts, goody bags and water to runners at the finish line (Sunday – 09:00 – 16:00, all day or ½ day shifts)
- Baggage crew – hand out bags to runners on completion of their race (Sunday – 11:00 – 16:30)
- Food Tent crew – meet and greet runners and help keep the tent presentable (Sunday – 09:00 – 16:00, all day or ½ day shifts)
- Route marshals * - you must be aged over 15 to be a route marshal (Sunday – 09:30 – 16:30, all day or ½ day shifts, depending on location)
Note: You must be aged 13 or over (over 15 to be a route marshal) to volunteer at the event